Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Tonight!

I'm getting very excited about going to see Kelly Clarkson in concert tonight. She's still my favorite American Idol winner. It's really great too that I don't have to leave the state to go see her. Delaware doesn't really have many big stars performing as we don't really have any venues for it. She is at the State Fair though so it's very close by and it's alot cheaper than a concert in Philly or NJ:)

I will try to post what I wore to the show tomorrow. Maybe I can even convince my best friend Char to get in on the pic!

I've been meaning to post some of my favorite bargain websites so I mind as well do it today! I love a site called: www.dealnews.com. They show the best deals going on it pretty much every category you can think of. I usually check this site daily, or if I'm shopping for something in particular. I got a great deal on my gps by checking this site every day for a couple of weeks.

Another favorite for designer shoes is one I've mentioned before: www.poshonmain.com. They have great sales and quick shipping. I've been obsessed with Tory Burch shoes and bags lately so I check out this site alot.

I also like www.1saleaday.com this site sometimes even has free stuff(just pay shipping). I've gotten speakers for my ipod and an adapter that turns my cigarette lighter into a regular outlet for "free". They often have great deals on watches too.

Well that's it for now. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment