Sunday, August 2, 2009

Do all rock stars have stylists?


I'm going to say the answer to that question is no....at least in the case of Kelly. Last nights concert was great. My friend Char and I had great seats. Kelly is a true talent. Her voice is wonderful live and the energy was awesome. The 2 opening acts for her were great too. A woman named Krista and Eric Hutchinson. Now back to Miss Kelly and her "outfits". For the first half of the show she was wearing a sleeveless T with a pic of David Bowie. The sides were laced up. She had on a pair of skin tight bell bottoms. It was NOT a good look for her. Sorry, but David Bowie's made up face is not the most attractive for a Tshirt and her jeans were waaayyy too tight, emphasizing her pear shape too much. For the 2nd half of the show she changed her shirt to a chambray print tank and "matching" vest with gold nail head design. The vest kinda looked like a home made bedazzling project. I love Kelly's music, but I do think a make over is in order. She's a pretty girl but doesn't really have a handle on how to dress her body. On a better note she was wearing a great rocker necklace and bracelet and a chunk of bling on her finger....maybe she's just an accessories girl!

1 comment:

  1. I tried sending you an email in regards to your question, but it came back undeliverable so here it is:
    Thanks, Cindy! I'll have to check out your blog.

    As for growing my blog to its 1500-2000 readers per day . . . well, I have been blogging at least 5 posts per week for a year and a half now (people like lots of new content and that's what keeps them coming back). The first 5-6 months I did it I had very few readers and even less commenters, however, I stuck with it because I had fun doing it and not just so I would have readers. However, the biggest thing is to get out there and comment on other people's blogs. That will in turn make the want to check out your blog and your readership will grow.

    Have fun with it - there are so many cool ladies out there and blogging is a great way to "meet" them!

    Peace & Lipgloss,
    *Kimberly/Fab Finds Under $50

    ReplyDelete