Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today's Outfit





It has been very very warm in my office this summer. I have been wearing a lot more skirts and dresses than I normally would because it's cooler. I have been in a black and white mood this week. After seeing myself in pics, I can't decide if this dress is the most flattering. It definitely hides that I have a waist! It succeeds in adding pattern though as usually I seem to gravitate towards solids.


Dress: Macy's clearance $18
Shoes: The Shoe Dept sale $6.50
Jewelry: Turquoise set $10 from ebay

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty dress!I would love to be able to wear more dresses, but they just fit me funny. (I was blessed with a very wide rear end. LOL)

    One thing you could try to bring back the waist, is to wear a belt with the dress. Kimberly over at Fab Finds does that alot! You could do a black or pop in some color with the belt.

    ReplyDelete